Monday 26 April 2010

Toxic Update April...

Sorry for the lack of updates, been really busy, been promoted at work and was in
Bristol battling last weekend!
Its been really Sunny were I live so had a wicked Barbeque with allot of my good mates in the Sheffield HipHop/Grime scene..
Anyway….Big ups to Migsy for giving me this!!!….



Now…anyone who knows me, knows I am a MARVEL guy…I do appreciate DC, but my heart will always be with the marvel universe…but there is no denying this is an absolute beaaaast of a figure! 1988 (the year I was born) made Batman 16” in beautiful condition, cant get enough of it! Check it out…





Also, grabbed this guy of Ebay! Always loved this toy, had it when I was little…(back then I didn’t know it was of battle star galactia, only that he was weird looking lol)
anyway, had to grab him to add to my GIJOE/Adventure People/Action Force sized toy collection…




This came today!!…
A wicked Ghost Busters T.Shirt, cant wait to flex this!



grabbed Plan B the defamation of Strickland banks Album today, along with Avatar, good times!



Also…Dad found me this at a car boot….Kamen Rider Black RX tea tray aruuuuufffffffff!!



Also…while I am here, check out this guy! His artwork is amazing, fell in love with his style after seeing this kids car he made…doesn’t get much more toxic than that!






you can see more stuff from the guy who made it here…his name is 'Elmer Presslee' and looks like he is a really kool guy!

http://www.elmerpresslee.com/index.html

and finally…if you wanna check out a couple tracks of our Adventure Rap album, then go to…

www.myspace.com/adventurerap

and check the video made by out producer faceraper for the track ‘remerged in time’ featuring Myself…flex digits and Pseudonym...


No comments:

Post a Comment