Sunday 2 May 2010

Waiting to go to cinema....

Just waiting for my mate so we can go and watch Iron Man 2 aruffff! So thought I would post a few pics up…these are finds, Old and new…from Car boot sales, Markets, Toy Fairs even Gifts! ( I am loving all the stuff people keep donating to me, please keep em comin I will always post em up here to say thanks!)

First thing is this….grabbed this of the market near were I work, as you know I love anything to do with vintage TMNT..



next up is this guy….a GI-Joe Monstro Viper…(thanks to Adam for full info on how this toy used to work) you put mouldable putty into his chest and make balls that he can launch with his left hand…now that is friggin kool!!



check out this vintage Optimus Prime bubble bath ( the bubble bath is even still inside lol) grabbed from a carboot sale last year…



then we got this 1983 original Apollo Creed action figure made by phoenix toys, shame he doesn’t have his gloves or shorts or title belt but still gotta love this figure and for the era it was made, the likeness is uncanny!



Also…check this guy! Everyone who checks the blog knows I love crazy screaming monkey figures, and this guy is no exception…
he is one of the best Pound Land figures (one doller store in US) I have ever been fortunate enough to pick up! its an obvious throw back to King Kong, I love the battle damage on him, and the chains he has around his arms…also his eyes light up red, winner!
allot of people who check out my toy room always point him out, expecting him to be a vintage figure..so wicked stuff!



The next lot of pics is just random stuff I decided to post up here that is found in my toy room....









No comments:

Post a Comment