Saturday 19 September 2009

5P4C3 8OY

Space boy...
found this guy other day at a car boot, was expecting him to be like £20 quid, was on a dealers stall, but really liked it so asked him how much anyway...to my amazement he was only asking £4!...me being me I knocked him down to £3 anyway...



I don’t know what he is, defiantly a vintage tin toy, should take some batteries in the back, but the cover is missing, and I doubt if it would still work, looks like it used to circle around on the floor with some flashing lights



Really nice find though, very pleased with this find, I am a big collector of vintage robots and spaceship spaceman...





Off to the Sunday car boot (witch is always a good one and were I have picked up allot of the stuff here, including road kill man and space boy) hopefully looking to find some more oddities, and some mega drive game!

No comments:

Post a Comment