Sunday 20 September 2009

Juken Sentai Gekiranger!!!!!

Really liked the look of these guys...to the untrained eye they would just look like 'power rangers' but naaa your wrong...there Juken Sentai Gekiranger!!
Really liked the figures, but they was always like £6-£8 pound, and I wasn’t paying that...not when I know I would get them of the car boot in a few months for 3% of the price...But I got tipped off TJ Hughes still had a toy department, so thought I would go check it out...Too my joy I found they were clearing these guys out and was under half the price sold everywhere else...
So i grabbed all they had apart from the Bad Guy (i will get him next time...was only wanting the rangers that day)
anyway, I really like them and think there all individually nice pieces to display. Check them out!








Got these Mahou Sentai Magiranger (mystic force)at the car boot a few weeks before, was very happy to find the full set!
Didnt all have there weapons, but most of em had the Morphers and they can be the hardest thing to find



More Sentai and Kamen/Masked rider updates coming soon, got so much stuff to show you people!
Keep checking back! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment