Tuesday 15 September 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Toxic Figures Kingdom...
I don’t plan on typing too much on these things, as allot of the toys that will feature on here, will more than likely speak for them selves...
I am an extremely avid toy collector from the UK who loves nothing more than to scout car boots, jumble sales, Markets and EBay in search of the strange the weird and the down right bizarre... as well as some classics we all know and love!
Anyway....hope you enjoy the sight, I will probably be updating weekly (I go to car boots/markets every week in search of this stuff)
…and any comments or help with naming and shaming any of the figures featured would be very much appreciated...
Anyway, I have already talked enough...hope you enjoy the blog as much as i do collecting the creatures that shall inhabit it!


No comments:

Post a Comment