Monday 21 September 2009

VR TROOPER STUFF...

So this came through today...

Love this game, but not very often seen! I take it that it wasn’t a popular game or something who knows...anyway, I love it, and am also a massive fan of V.R Troopers, another 90s Saban Toei stock footage kids show...



Had a little blast earlier (working full time is mega flip sided...on the shit side...you get like 3 hours if that to your self a day...on the good side you get money to buy lots of toxic figures)
So using the small amount of time I had to take these pics and write this blog, I had a quick blast on the game and got onto the second level, I beat Tankotron, and got onto battling Decimator but he beat me straight away...
Anyway...great game, great beat em up, and being a big fan of VR Troopers a nice addition to my collection...





Also...thought I would upload pictures of this rare Battle Grid Ryan Steele I got shipped over from America! One of the prizes of my collection without a doubt!



No comments:

Post a Comment